Avery Dennison EcotachTM Biodegradable (bio-PP) Fasteners meet the needs of environmentally conscious retailers, brand owners and consumers who want to reduce their environmental footprint. The EcotachTM bio-PP Fastener is a first of its kind innovation and will help reduce waste by reducing the amount of single use plastic that goes into the environment.
The bio-PP Fastener is made out of a proprietary blend of polypropylene material specifically designed to biodegrade in less than a year once it is on soil, without leaving behind any harmful substances.
The technology used results in no microplastics so that when a fastener degrades all that is left is carbon dioxide, water and microbes (biomass). Comparatively speaking, a regular polypropylene fastener would take anywhere from 20 -30 years to breakdown depending on environmental conditions.
The bio-PP fastener come in a variety of lengths and in both Standard and Fine Fabric clip forms. Each fastener works with their corresponding Standard and Fine Fabric class of pneumatic or hand held tools. For full details on available fasteners please view our brochure.
- Mark III Fine Fabric Tool (10312-0)
- Fine Fabric Scissor Tool (08946-1)
- Mark V Fine Fabric Tool (11501-0)
- Mark II Industrial Fine Fabric Short Module (SPU2M04)
- Mark II Industrial Fine Fabric Long Module (SPU2M02)
- Mark III Pistol Toll (10651-0)
- Mark II Scissor Grip Tool (08945-0)
- Mark III Long Needle Pistol Tool (10636-0)
- Soft Grip Standard Tool (16000-0)
- Mark II Industrial – Long Needle (SPU1M01)
- Mark II Industrial – Short Needle (SPU1M03)
Please contact us to learn more about Ecotach Biodegradable Fasteners.