Texpak is a licensed distributor for many software packages that support printing labels and tags. Virtually all software packages, when used correctly, will produce scannable barcodes. The difference between the various packages is related to how easy they are to use, whether they have all the features you need, how much support the developer of the software provides, and ultimately, the cost. Texpak’s preferred software suppliers are Nicelabel® and Carefree MGI®. While Carefree software is designed primarily for apparel cloth labels, NiceLabel is the most widely used and flexible labeling software program available. Both are easy to use and supported by Texpak’s knowledgeable technical support staff. We are also very familiar with many of the other software packages that customers use and are more than happy to support those as well.
To learn more about our software solutions and support please contact us
NiceLabel – Barcode label design and print productivity solutions
Every day, NiceLabel solutions help customers streamline their business with barcode and RFID technology.
In addition to label designers NiceLabel provides tools that allow you to easily create purpose-built printing solutions. Only purpose-built solutions eliminate human error and increase productivity.
Reduce the complexity and costs of labeling like hundreds of thousands of businesses in all industries – with NiceLabel.
Quickly design and print barcode labels without IT help
Get started and finished with label design today
The NiceLabel designer delivers a familiar Microsoft Word-like user experience. This means anyone can quickly design professional labels without previous knowledge of barcoding or designer training.
Print accurately and consistently without printing errors
Printing labels with dynamic data is different from printing other types of documents. The labeling system needs to enable production and warehouse staff to print quickly and without errors. NiceLabel comes with an all-in-one printing form that helps users print accurate labels without the risk of error.
Streamline your labeling and improve print productivity
Eliminate printing errors and improve print productivity
The true cost of labeling is the cost associated with printing errors, mislabeling and even product recalls or fines. Other costs that should also be taken into account are labor and training. Best practice is to minimize these costs by integrating and automating label printing with your existing business applications or, for manual printing, customizing the printing interface to the user’s and the processes’ needs.
Manage your entire labeling process and users for maximum print productivity
A next-generation all-inclusive label management system
he NiceLabel LMS is a next-generation all-inclusive label management system for businesses that operate a quality management system and for regulated enterprises. The NiceLabel LMS includes everything you need to standardize, centralize and control your labeling.
The NiceLabel LMS includes a label designer, application builder, document management system, web printing system, integrated printing system, a non-production environment and a change and transport system. It is scalable from five users to many thousands of users and can be extended to remote locations, suppliers or contract manufacturers.
Find the solution that best meets your needs
Not sure what to choose?
Take a minute to answer seven questions about your labeling requirements and we’ll recommend you a product that fits your environment
Carefree® Software for Apparel Cloth Labels
Carefree® for Windows – Software that has all the features needed to makes it easy to print care labels.
- Fully Flexible label size
- While you can format any size label, the program includes most sizes commonly used by apparel manufacturers.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)
- Designing a label is easy. What you see on the screen is exactly how the label will appear. As you change line height and fonts, the screen changes to reflect your input. You can even reserve “sew space” so that no text can be printed in that area.
- Wide Printer Selection
- Carefree® for Windows is a standard Windows program. If you have a Windows driver you can run Carefree® for windows.
- Symbols and Graphic Images
- In addition to accepting .wmf, .bmp, and .ico graphic files, the program includes wash care symbols presently used on many labels. These symbols are stored in the program so it is easy to pull them up as needed and place them on the label. The program permits you to place one graphic file or a set of washing instructions on the label.
- Job Queue
- You can print many different labels at the same time. After you have entered the label into the print file, the program will automatically print the entire group of labels without any operator intervention.
- Merge Function
- The program has the ability to merge a label with variable fields with specific sets of data, i.e. size, color, RN and the desired quantities.
- In addition to on-line help, the program comes with a complete manual as well as exercises, which demonstrate the capabilities of the program.
- Supports all of the standard cloth materials used in care label printing